Friday, July 29, 2011

The Meet Up

i was washing my ride to get it ready for the Group meet up at Jerudong Park food stall with mr Sam.i was too excited that my exciting feeling only last for couple of minute,cause i left my camera with the battery is dead at mr sam ride, so mr sam decide to lent me his camera and he let me do the photoshoot. There were a couple of ride from Brunei ES Team , BST ,BSP and some other cool ride as well attending the meet up.



























when they start to rev it up The Sound of Three R35 going passing thru the tunnel does seem pretty much Nasty cause my ride nearly had a massive heart attack



The Brunei ES Team



The Godzilla's



Brunei Compact Tuners Crews





At the End everyone was exhausted due to the very hot sunny day ,so we decided that we gonna end up everything at the Stadium But for us we stop by some food court had a bucket of ice heaven and earth green tea and ice milo.







Please Insert Token to play this Machine.


No comments: