Its look like i am goin RedLine stuff for this month, yeah this time i bought a RedLine SL1 Complete Fuel System Cleaner , cause i was having this nightmare that a tiny penguin and a polar bear got stuck inside my fuel line system, so that why i gotta buy this stuff to avoid any unwanted damage to my engine.
here are the details about this stuff:
- Cleans injectors, carburetors, valve and combustion chamber deposits with a concentrated blend of the most powerful high-temp and low-temp detergents available
- Cleans to nearly 100% efficiency in one treatment
- Reduces need for octane by up to two points
- Contains synthetic upper cylinder lubricant
- Cleans pollution control valves
- Use one bottle per tank for most effective treatment of neglected vehicle
- Also use in smaller doses for maintenance as one bottle treats up to 100 gallons
- Safe for continual use
- Same chemistry is also available in 4oz dosage as Complete Fuel System Cleaner for Motorcycles
- Remove unwanted tiny little Penguins and Polar bears that is stuck in the fuel line system.